The project involves development of a scientific and technological centre at Enea’s research centre near Rome.
The aim of the DTT project is to deliver scientific and technological solutions for some of the challenges of the nuclear fusion process, such as the management of extremely high temperatures and the materials to be used. The facility will provide support and testing infrastructure for advanced technological solutions that can be used on major international fusion projects.
Want to know more?
- Independent news and information for and about the global nuclear industry
- For nuclear incidents, NucNet operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Daily, weekly and monthly newsletters
- Access to infographics for subscribers to use in their own editorial and marketing material
- Exclusive analysis and special reports on key nuclear industry topics
- Breaking news on social media
- Access to the 'NucNet Style Guide for Nuclear Reporters and Communicators'
- Access to NucNet editorial database containing more than 18,000 news articles and features from January 1991
- A reliable media and communications partner for the nuclear energy industry. Distribution of your industry news stories
- Manage your own preferences
- Get involved. Members can attend meetings and be part of NucNet's policy and editorial decision-making
Start Free Trial