Covid-19 pandemic is continuing to affect work at the site, company says
Georgia Power is likely to adjust the dates for the start of hot functional testing and fuel load for the Vogtle-3 nuclear power plant under construction in the US, but still expects to achieve the November 2021 and 2022 regulatory-approved in-service dates for Units 3 and 4 respectively.
Want to know more?
- Independent news and information for and about the global nuclear industry
- For nuclear incidents, NucNet operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Daily, weekly and monthly newsletters
- Access to infographics for subscribers to use in their own editorial and marketing material
- Exclusive analysis and special reports on key nuclear industry topics
- Breaking news on social media
- Access to the 'NucNet Style Guide for Nuclear Reporters and Communicators'
- Access to NucNet editorial database containing more than 18,000 news articles and features from January 1991
- A reliable media and communications partner for the nuclear energy industry. Distribution of your industry news stories
- Manage your own preferences
- Get involved. Members can attend meetings and be part of NucNet's policy and editorial decision-making
Start Free Trial