Government shows ‘clear and strong support’ with sweeping range of tax and investment measures
Nuclear energy has been made eligible for a range of tax incentives in a Canadian government federal budget that “levels the playing field for clean energy technologies” represents “a significant change in how the Federal government is approaching nuclear power in Canada”, the Canadian Nuclear Association (CNA).
Want to know more?
- Independent news and information for and about the global nuclear industry
- For nuclear incidents, NucNet operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Daily, weekly and monthly newsletters
- Access to infographics for subscribers to use in their own editorial and marketing material
- Exclusive analysis and special reports on key nuclear industry topics
- Breaking news on social media
- Access to the 'NucNet Style Guide for Nuclear Reporters and Communicators'
- Access to NucNet editorial database containing more than 18,000 news articles and features from January 1991
- A reliable media and communications partner for the nuclear energy industry. Distribution of your industry news stories
- Manage your own preferences
- Get involved. Members can attend meetings and be part of NucNet's policy and editorial decision-making
Start Free Trial