Owner ZE PAK believes reactors can decarbonise its generation portfolio
The Patnow coal site in central Poland meets “all geological and environmental conditions” to host up to four South Korea-made APR-1400 pressurised water reactor units, state-run Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power Company (KHNP) told Poland’s BiznesAlert portal.
Want to know more?
- Independent news and information for and about the global nuclear industry
- For nuclear incidents, NucNet operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Daily, weekly and monthly newsletters
- Access to infographics for subscribers to use in their own editorial and marketing material
- Exclusive analysis and special reports on key nuclear industry topics
- Breaking news on social media
- Access to the 'NucNet Style Guide for Nuclear Reporters and Communicators'
- Access to NucNet editorial database containing more than 18,000 news articles and features from January 1991
- A reliable media and communications partner for the nuclear energy industry. Distribution of your industry news stories
- Manage your own preferences
- Get involved. Members can attend meetings and be part of NucNet's policy and editorial decision-making
Start Free Trial